Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Long Lost Peace

Well happy go lucky me has been compelled to write a Blog....

Well i am going to have to start with Brooke Lorna Kilo <3
This girl is my everything.
she makes me smile
she makes me laugh 
but best of all she makes me happy.
she is the missing piece in my long forgotten puzzle.
in Vietnam we had our fling as whoever went saw but it was more then just a fling
it was us , two people that hadn't been happy for a while, at our happiest
we got on well we annoyed the teachers and got into trouble off some people but we were still happy
she means the absolute world to me no matter how angry she can make me sometimes i can bounce back with a simple kiss off her.

You are my best friend
I'm so happy that you're mine
Destined to be together 
I know I got it right this time..


Now unfortunately,
as a result of what happened at Vietnam I lost not just a friend,
but a great friend,
a friend that was there during the lowest, 
and highest parts I have had recently.
But the way I went about it was wrong,
I should of came back and just let you know,
but I didn't.

So, to Nikitta Jayne Hawes
I AM SORRY
I have said it many times but I really really do mean it,
when I saw you walk away I wasn't just losing a friend,
I was losing the support you gave me ..
you made me who I am today,
I still want you in my life and I sure as hell,
 want you to be able to talk to me about anything.
I'm sorry. <3 

I think that deep down in my heart I wish you would call,
 I wish you would text,
 I wish you would care & I wish you never had let go!!!!!



My Missing Puzzle Piece.. I. Love. You. 
To the stars and back. 

If I had three wishes. Id only wish for two wishes. Because three is too much. All I want is you and me..

No comments:

Post a Comment