Monday, November 1, 2010

"Girl your amazing ,, just the way you are."

Well, today i went to this HSC meeting.
There was this amazing girl there,
she rubbed my neck, and my forearms.
and gave me goosebumps.
this girl not only gives me goose bumps but she makes me smile,
she makes me tingle,
she makes me do stupid things,
she makes me laugh,
she makes me SMILE,
i love this girl with all my heart,
and then some.
i know all my blogs have been about her in some way shape or form.
but thats what blogs are.
stuff that is on your mind,
with me Brooke is always on my mind.
She says she loves me so much it hurts, 
“I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.”
. at the start of our love she was afraid that i didnt love her, 
that i would leave her,
well, 
“We say we love flowers, yet we pluck them. We say we love trees, yet we cut them down. And people still wonder why some are afraid when told they are loved.”
i love this girl.
more then the stars and back.
“Just so you know, there's a space that only you can fill. Just so you know, I loved you then, I guess I always will.”
BROOKE LORNA KILO.
I LOVE YOU :) <3




“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul"


On the other hand though today i started work placement,
made 100 salads,
100 chicken things,
cut 100 tomatoes
and 100 onions,
also cut up salad prep.


quite honestly im sick of prep, but that is part of food i guess.
im thinking i might do an apprenticeship here,
and then work my way through Europe,
as a chef.

anyone like this idea?
anyone got any better ideas?
if so message them to me.


and yes brooke has been included in these plans :)   


I LOVE YOU <3











1 comment:

  1. as i read the title to this post the exact part of the song came on. win.

    ReplyDelete